Turkish Coffee by Kurukahveci Mehmet Efendi - Medium Roast, Fresh Ground - 100GR 3.5OZ - Serving Packet
- Medium Roasted Ground Turkish Coffee from the MASTERS of Coffee SINCE 147 YEARS
- New Harvest RAW COFFEA ARABICA Beans
- Naturally SWEET with MILD ACIDITY and medium to heavy body
- It can be tasted after a MEAL, alongside DESSERT, or be given as a GIFT
- What does YOUR FORTUNE tell you? See your fortune with a cup!
In 1871, Kurukahveci Mehmet Efendi was the first company to sell roasted and ground coffee to the public. Today, Turkish Coffee is synonymous with Kurukahveci Mehmet Efendi both in Turkey and around the world.
Our small packaging allows use before coffee looses its freshness. The delicious Turkish coffee can be purchased easy to use packets 100gr packets.
Its taste and aroma will remain as fresh as the day it was ground until its expiration date. These coffees are naturally sweet with mild acidity and medium to heavy body.
Flavors include toasted bread, spices, and chocolate.